Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tea party lessons learned...

Activities - simple- organza ribbon with beads. I don't have a picture of them making the necklaces but here is one of our beautiful guests in her necklace.



Tables had fruit display in teapots. I tied tulle around the chairs and added the hair clip to the back of the tulle. I was thrilled with how it turned out.






Menu: chicken salad sandwich, cucumber sandwich, mini quiche, cheese and crackers. And the fruit skewers.

Sweets: my interpretation of petit fours and cream puffs. I also made fruit tarts but forgot to put them out.







Dessert was a decorate your own cupcake bar.





And before they left the kids got to enjoy a candy buffet.






Overall it was an amazing day. I just wish I would have remembered to put out the tart and socialize more.
















Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment