Friday, September 20, 2013

More bicycle talk. Yes. More

After determining that Minty simply wasn't going to be able to keep up with my biking needs I started scouring Craigslist for a cruiser with gears.   My friend Jessica mentioned that she loved Electra cruisers and after checking out the site I realized I had to find an Electra.   I was checking the site every day looking for new ads,  and an amazing Electra Coaster 7d showed up screaming my name.  Even though I wasn't nuts about the color,  the beautiful style and 7 speeds were demanding I buy it. In addition to the awesome price....

I immediately emailed the seller and made arrangements to go check out the bike.   I managed to pick up the kids and drive 30 miles south within an hour.   If you've ever met my kids you know how epic that feat is.   I threw my money at the seller and loaded my new cruiser into the van.

So I went from no bike to two bikes in a week.   Just when I had Minty the way I wanted her -  a new bike came into my life.   A new bike with gears that could be ridden up and down the hills by my house.   And now my life was complete.   Or was it....

No comments:

Post a Comment