Saturday, September 27, 2014

Meat is Murder? Don't go there child.

Dani's been a vegetarian for 3 1/2 years and we've always been very supportive. But when she gets preachy it's obnoxious. Today I had some beef jerky on the 2 hour ride that turned into a 5 hour ride and she starts in with "the poor cows" and goes on a tirade about how meat is murder. Oh child, I thought to myself, you really shouldn't go there. But if you insist on going down this route for 30...+ minutes you leave me no choice to play Meat Is Murder by The Smiths. So there she is listening in the back seat, bawling like a 2 year old who just got her favorite toy smashed or something as she's listening to Morrissey whine... When the song was over I told her yet again that I support her decision to be a vegetarian but I would appreciate her keeping her judgment about my eating habits to herself. Or else I will play that song again. She sobbed and gasped and swore she would be less judgmental. Mother of the fucking year.

No comments:

Post a Comment