Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two steps forward one step back

I'm not sure how I feel about the new medication. It's done wonders for her focus. She is there and on task. A little too on task. But mid day we have little melt downs. Not big ones but they are more frequent.

She's taken to creating graphs. I got a circle graph showing how much money was in her piggy bank and this graph for how she feels. I just adore this child - is it obvious?




Today was a good day. I love how under 10% is a frown and anything higher is a smile.

I had a long chat with a coworker about the psychiatrist and how I felt about him. She knew exactly who I was talking about and had actually told me stories about her daughters bad experience with this same doctor and the medication a few weeks back. I had an appointment for the end of January with a different doctor that I hadn't gotten around to canceling. I do think I will be keeping that one.

That it for today's update. Maybe I'll write more later. Maybe I won't.

Goodnight John Boy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment