Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mikey Monster

Mister Michael - the hell child - deserves his own update.  What's new with Michael?

1.  He has a girlfriend who he loves very much.  Her name is Kayleigh and he picked her up at one of his sisters pageants.  He's learning young.
2.  He is a smart little stinker.  He remembers everything.  And he argues.  He's destined to be a lawyer at this rate.  Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

3.  Mikey is the enforcer.  He has to make sure everyone follows the rules.  Maybe he will be a cop?

4.  Michael is the cutest little guy ever.  Actually, if you ask him, he will tell you he's sexy and he knows it.  Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle.  Yeah.

5.  The leap pad is the most awesome device  ever.  It's like crack for 4 year olds.  But it teaches them, so you don't feel as bad about giving them crack.  After one bad day at school, I took away his leap pad.  He started to cry.  "Mommy - I need my leap pad.  It's EDUCATIONAL!  How will I learn without it?"  The same way you learned before honey.  Did I mention he's mouthy? 

BUT the most important thing to know about Mikey is that he is my sweet little love bug and I love being his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment